Hearthstone Saviors of Uldum Card Reveal — This Weak Cultist Has A Wild Effect
Hearthstone’s upcoming Saviors of Uldum expansion brings back the league of explorers in an Indiana Jones-inspired adventure full of deadly tombs and traps. But it’s no pulp adventure without secret cultists preparing dangerous rituals, and GameSpot can reveal one of the wildest cards of the new set that we’ve seen so far: the Mogu Cultist.
The unassuming 1-Mana 1/1 minion appears harmless enough on its own. But of course, its real power comes if you can gather several of them together at once to complete their dark ritual. At that point, they’ll all vanish and summon Highkeeper Ra, who has one of the most powerful effects ever seen in Hearthstone history.
Highkeeper Ra doesn’t automatically win the game like Mecha’thun, but he and his cultists are a potentially game-ending effect regardless. He damages all enemies for 20 at the end of every turn, which would wipe out just about any enemy minion and could kill your opponent if you’ve chipped off some health beforehand. With 20/20 in stats, Ra is also very difficult to take down if your opponent doesn’t have any removal spells or a card like Big Game Hunter waiting in the wings. If they can’t remove him immediately, he’ll just continue to do damage into the next round and beyond.
Click To Unmute Hearthstone: Saviors of Uldum New Card Gameplay – Mogu Cultist
- Top New Games Releasing On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Week — July 21-27, 2019
- Marvel Studios Comic-Con 2019 Panel Reactions | SDCC 2019
- Cyberpunk 2077 Hardcore Difficulty Has No UI – GS News Update
- Rick and Morty's Season 4 Panel | SDCC 2019
- One Piece Crossover Comes To Pokemon Go – GS News Update
- Ubisoft Gives More Detail On Rainbow Six Quarantine's Release Date – GS News Update
- New Overwatch Hero Sigma In PTR
- Fortnite Adds Storm Rifle, Birthday Cake, And More – GS News Update
- Destiny 2 Week 5 Ascendant Challenge Video Guide — (July 23-30)
- The Division 2 – Episode 1: DC Outskirts
- Mayans MC Cast Discuss Season 2, Tease More Sons Of Anarchy Cameos | SDCC 2019
- Two New Plants Vs. Zombies Games Revealed – GS News Update
Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?
Sign up or Sign in now!
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos. This video has an invalid file format. 00:00:00
Sorry, but you can’t access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
By clicking ‘enter’, you agree to GameSpot's
The result is a build-around card that is itself a puzzle. How do you gather up seven Mogu Cultists in a game that limits you to two copies max? For some theory-crafting on that and more from the team at Blizzard, check out our interview with game designers Peter Whalen and Alec Dawson. And for more Hearthstone cards from the upcoming expansion, check out our full gallery of all the cards revealed so far.
Hearthstone’s Saviors of Uldum expansion launches on August 6. Pre-purchases are now available in bundles of 50 packs for $50 with an Elise Starseeker card back and a random Golden Legendary, or a bundle of 80 packs for $80 with those bonuses and an Elise Starseeker Druid hero portrait.
Source: Read Full Article