Call of Duty Warzone: Every Group 2 Perk & What It Does
The second perk slot, sometimes called the “red perks” in Call of Duty: Warzone, contains many perks that will define the entire way that you play. There aren’t any wrong choices here, but there are wrong choices for you or for your loadout, so many sure to inform yourself about all of them and make a wise decision.
Understanding all of them gives you two huge benefits. Obviously, the first is picking a good one. But the second is knowing when other players are using them and knowing how to counter them. Pro players will familiarize themselves with this list and use both of these advantages to maximize their leverage on the battlefield.
- Available at level 1.
- In Multiplayer: Recharges or Restocks equipment every 25 seconds.
- In Warzone: Recharges or Restocks equipment every 50 seconds.
- This perks both lethal and tactical equipment.
- It works in conjunction with Scavenger and Shrapnel perks, meaning up to three recharging knives can be carried at once.
- Equipment that already recharges, like decoy grenades and stims, will recharge twice as fast.
- Available at level 1.
- In Multiplayer: Your killstreak rewards are granted at one fewer kill than required.
- In Warzone: Killstreak rewards, field upgrades, and armor plates cost 25% less a the kiosk.
- Available at level 8.
- Grants the ability to carry two primary weapons.
- This entirely replaces the secondary weapon slot.
- You cannot equip both slots with the same weapon.
- Available at level 11.
- Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your field of vision see you.
- Note that this is triggers by players who also see you through unconventional means, such as helicopter gunners, Wheelsons, APCs, and IAVs.
- Available at level 24.
- Makes the player undetectable by UAVs, Radar Drones, and Heartbeat Sensors.
- You will still appear on the radar when firing a weapon.
- Advanced UAVs can detect players with the Ghost perk, but the directional indicator is removed.
- This perk used to have immunity with snapshot grenades, but that benefit has moved to combine with Hardened, which is a tier 3 perk, so Ghost players can still have that benefit, should they want it.
- Available at level 49.
- In Multiplayer: Turns killstreak rewards into scorestreak rewards.
- A scorestreak makes it so rewards become available based on points and not just player deaths, so if you like to capture points or assist teammates, this is very helpful.
- For balance, countering UAVs and using UAVs gives a max score of 100 while using Advanced UAVs and White Phosphorus gives a max score of 150.
- In Warzone: All team members earn more cash for completing missions.
- The amount of extra cash earned fluctuated depending on the type of mission.
- The extra cash will stack with other teammates who also use this perk.
That’s everything for the second perk slot, but it seems like every patch changes the perks around and adjusts their strength, so be sure to check back again for any updates to the red perks.
NEXT: Warzone: 10 Unique Strategies That You Should Try
- Call of Duty: Warzone
Hodey Johns is a writer for Game Rant based out of the Rocky Mountains in North Ogden, Utah. He’s had a passion for video games and literature since he was a child growing up along the beach in San Diego, California. As a graduate of Theology from Liberty University, he puts his experience with religion, philosophy, and debate into his work. His other interests include sports, bike riding, and good old-fashioned barbecue.
Source: Read Full Article