Cyberpunk 2077 Play It Safe – Kill Or Spare Oda?
The parade in Play it Safe is one of the best Main Jobs in Cyberpunk 2077 and ends with a battle against Oda, a fast-moving Arasaka agent whose fate is in your hands. Since it’s up to you, you might be wondering whether you should kill or spare Oda after that tough boss battle.
Cyberpunk 2077 – Kill Or Spare Oda?
There’s basically no benefit to finishing Oda off in this fight. He won’t come after you if you spare him and you don’t get anything special for ending his life.
However, if you decide to spare Oda, he could turn up in one of the game’s optional finales. Check our Cyberpunk 2077 endings guide to see how each of those plays out. You’ll want Hanako’s Path to see Oda again.
Cyberpunk 2077 Oda Boss Fight
The actual battle against Oda is one of the trickiest in the entire game. However, there are a few cheeky tricks you can pull to make it easier. Here are some of the best tips:
- If you have a powerful blades build, Oda goes down quickly with katana swingsOda is weak to electrical damage.
- You can enter stealth in this fight by distracting Oda with a camera or rebooting his optics with a quickhack. Two stealth attacks will finish him off.
- Oda’s mask blocks bullets from smart weapons, rendering them almost useless in the fight. However, one stealth attack will destroy his mask, at which point smart weapons are your best bet against this fast-moving ninja.
- EMP grenades can knock out Oda’s homing projectiles for a short while. The Weapon Glitch quickhack is also useful for taking his weapons away from him for a short while.
- Keep away from his Mantis Blades when he deploys them – they can be devastating so don’t forget to dodge, even if you’re a ranged character.
- When Oda turns invisible, he’s attempting to heal. Use your scanner to track him down by his footprints. It’s best to be aggressive once you do damage to Oda because his health pool is relatively low.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available for PC on GOG.COM, Steam and Epic, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Stadia from December 10, 2020. When you buy Cyberpunk 2077 on GOG.COM, 100% of your money goes to CD PROJEKT Group and supports their future projects.
Next: Cyberpunk 2077 Complete Guide And Walkthrough
These articles are posted in affiliation with GOG.COM. TheGamer received compensation from GOG Sp. z o.o. for affiliating these articles with their brand.
- Cyberpunk 2077
- Xbox One
- Xbox Series X
Kirk is the Editor-in-Chief at The Gamer. He likes Arkane games a little too much.
Source: Read Full Article