Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.31 PATCH NOTES: Is Cyberpunk finally living up to potential?
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.31 is available to download on PlayStation, Xbox and PC.
Almost year after launch, Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt continues to make improvements to the open-world action game.
Update 1.31 isn’t as big as some of the previous updates, but it does make some crucial fixes.
This includes a fix for an issue with weapon reload speeds, as well as improvements to the charged jump perk.
Likewise, CD Projekt has fixed a problem with V getting stuck in a falling animation when crashing a motorbike.
Elsewhere, CD Projekt has fixed a problem with claiming registration rewards due to a network error.
It may not be the most thrilling fix, but GPU memory optimisation on PlayStation consoles should make the game run smoother.
It’s too early to say whether this update makes the game worth playing, but it’s certainly an improvement on where the game was before.
The full list of Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.31 patch notes can be seen below.
• Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag, the base version of said item wasn’t removed from the inventory.
• Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
• Corrected the height of the charged jump.
• Adjusted enemies’ stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
• V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having “The Rock” perk.
Quests & Open World
– Fixed an issue where Judy didn’t spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
• These boots are made for walking
– Thorton Galena “Rattler” will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
• Beat on the brat
– Fixed an issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective “Go to the final fight” on saves made on game version 1.22.
• With a Little Help from my Friends
– Fixed an issue where the objective “Wait for the nomads” could persist on the screen long after player’s arrival at the junction.
– Fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
• The Nomad
– Fixed an issue where player’s car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
Cyberpunk 2077: CD Projekt reveal Xbox Series X gameplay
Quests & Open World
• Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System.
– In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
• Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to “off” in earlier game versions.
• Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
• With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
• Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quickhack tooltips.
• Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis and Footloose clothing mods.
• Fixed an issue where players couldn’t claim in-game Registration Rewards due to the error: “A network error has occurred. Please try again later”.
• [PlayStation] GPU memory optimization.
Source: Read Full Article