Diablo 4 S2 update patch notes – Season of Blood changes revealed
Diablo 4 developer Blizzard is about to unleash Season 2 on PS5, Xbox Series X|S and PC via Battle.net and Steam. The new Diablo 4 season has an October 17 release date and a 6pm BST UK launch time. The new season will be accompanied by a brand new Battle Pass, complete with a huge selection of new items and rewards. However, judging by the reaction to the previous season’s changes, most fans will be looking out for the balance changes and gameplay tweaks, which you can see in the patch notes below.
According to Blizzard, The Butcher’s Cleaver’s damage to crown controlled enemies has increased by 160%, while the free duration of the Frostburn has increased by 70%.
Balance changes have also been made to The Barbarian, Druid, Necromancer, Rogue and Sorcerer. This includes increased damage, longer durations for abilities and faster cooldown periods.
Elsewhere, the Smoldering Ashes Tiers now auto-redeem in the Battle Pass, while the level requirements have been reduced.
“700 Platinum, previously 666 Platinum, can now be acquired from Tiers in the Premium Battle Pass,” Blizzard explains.
You can check out highlights from Diablo 4 update 1.2.0 below, including a look at Unique Items, Legendary Aspects and Paragon Glyphs.
Diablo 4 Season 2 update patch notes…
• Tassets of the Dawning Sky (Generic Unique Pants): When you take damage from a Non-Physical damage type, you gain +6-10% Maximum Resistance to that damage type for 6 seconds. This effect can only apply to one damage type at a time.
• Tuskhelm of Joritz the Mighty (Barbarian Unique Helm): When you gain Berserking while already Berserk, you have a 40-60% chance to become more enraged granting 15% (multiplicative damage) [x] increased damage, 2 Fury per second, and 10% Cooldown Reduction.
• Dolmen Stone (Druid Unique Amulet): Casting Boulder while Hurricane is active will cause your boulders to rotate around you.
• Scoundrel’s Leathers (Rogue Unique Chest): While you have unlimited Energy from Inner Sight, your Core Skills have a 60-80% chance to spawn Caltrops, Poison Trap, or Death Trap.
• Blood Moon Breeches (Necromancer Unique Pants): Your Minions have a 3-7% chance to curse enemies. Enemies affected by at least 1 of your curses take 70% [x] (multiplicative damage) increased Overpower damage from you.
• Blue Rose (Sorcerer Unique Ring): Lucky Hit: Damaging an enemy has up to a 30% chance of forming an exploding Ice Spike, dealing 0.25-0.35 Cold damage. Triple this chance if the enemy is Frozen.
• Godslayer Crown (Generic Unique Helm): When you Stun, Freeze, or Immobilize an Elite enemy, or damage a Boss, it pulls in nearby enemies. You deal 30-60% [x] increased damage to them for 3 seconds. This effect can only occur once every 12 seconds.
• Flickerstep (Generic Unique Boots): Each enemy you Evade through reduces your active Ultimate Cooldown by 2-4 seconds, up to 10 seconds.
• Tibault’s Will (Generic Unique Pants): You deal 20-40% [x] increased damage while Unstoppable and for 4 seconds after. When you become Unstoppable, gain 50 of your Primary Resource.
• X’Fal’s Corroded Signet (Generic Unique Ring) Lucky Hit: Your damage over time effects have up to a 50% chance to erupt, dealing 5.0-6.0 damage of the same type to Nearby enemies.
• Soulbrand (Unique Generic Chest): Your Healing Potion no longer Heals instantly, instead it grants a Barrier for 200% of the healing for 4 seconds. While you have a Barrier, you gain 10-20% Damage Reduction.
• Banished Lord’s Talisman (Unique Generic Amulet): After you spend 300 of your Primary Resource, your next Core Skill is guaranteed to Overpower. Your Critical Strikes that Overpower deal 80-120% [x] increased damage.
The Aspect below can be found on Boots and Amulets.
• Aspect of Slaughter (Generic Mobility Aspect): You gain 20% Movement Speed. Lose this bonus for 2.5-5 seconds after taking damage.
The Aspects below can be found on Amulets, Gloves, Rings, and Weapons.
• Aspect of Elements (Generic Offensive Aspect): Gain 20-30% (additive damage) [+] increased damage to a set of damage types for 7 seconds. This effect alternates between 2 sets:
– Fire, Lightning, and Physical.
– Cold, Poison, and Shadow.
• Wanton Rupture Aspect (Barbarian Offensive Aspect): Your Rupture does not remove the Bleeding damage from enemies. This can occur once every 30-40 seconds.
• Raw Might Aspect (Druid Offensive Aspect): After you hit 15 enemies with your Werebear Skills, your next Werebear Skill will deal 30-50% (multiplicative damage) [x] more damage and Stun enemies for 2 seconds.
• Aspect of Artful Initiative (Rogue Offensive Aspect): When you spend 100 Energy you release a cluster of exploding Stun Grenades that deal 0.2-0.3 total Physical damage and Stun enemies for 0.5 seconds. Your Grenade Skills deal 15% [x] more damage.
• Aspect of the Long Shadow (Necromancer Offensive Aspect): Lucky Hit: Your Shadow Damage Over Time effects have a 10-30% chance to generate 3 Essence. Damage from your Shadowblight Key Passive will always generate 2 Essence.
• Battle Caster’s Aspect (Sorcerer Offensive Aspect): Lucky Hit: When your Conjuration Skills hit you have up to a 30-40% chance to gain +1 Rank to your Conjuration skills for 12 seconds. This can stack up to 3 times.
Use our five-star reviewed VPN for Diablo IV and make sure your internet connection is fast and safe!
ExpressVPN is giving away 3 months for FREE as well as 49% off its usual subscription cost.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
The value ranges provided for the Paragon Glyphs below reflect them at Level I and at their maximum of Level 21.
– For every 5 Strength purchased within range, your Dust Devils deal 13.2-39.6% [+] increased damage.
– Additional Bonus: You deal 13% [x] increased damage for 4 seconds after creating a Dust Devil.
– For every 5 Strength purchased within range, your Earthquakes deal 13.2-39.6% [+] increased damage.
– Additional Bonus: You deal 10% [x] increased damage to Crowd Controlled enemies and Bosses for each active Earthquake.
– For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, your Lightning Bolts and Dancing Bolts deal 13.2-39.6% [+] increased damage.
– Additional Bonus: Enemies damaged by your Lightning Bolts or Dancing Bolts take 20%[x] increased damage from you for 5 seconds.
– For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, your Earth Skills gains 3.0-14.9%[+] Critical Strike Damage.
– Additional Bonus: You gain 15% [+] Lucky Hit Chance.
– For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, your Corpse skills deal 3.3-13.9%[+] increased damage.
– Additional Bonus: Consuming a Corpse Fortifies you for 4% of your Maximum Life and grants 4% Damage Reduction for 4 seconds.
– For every 5 Willpower purchased within range, your Desecrated Ground deals 19.8-59.4% [+] increased damage.
– Additional Bonus: While standing in your Desecrated Ground, you deal 15%[x] increased Shadow Damage.
– For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, your Stun Grenades deal 13.2-39.6% [+] increased damage.
– Additional Bonus: Dropping a Stun Grenade grants you 10% Damage Reduction for 2 seconds.
– For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, your deal 2.0-9.9% [+] increased Shadow damage.
– Additional Bonus: Entering Stealth reduces the active cooldown of Shadow Imbuement by 4 seconds.
– For every 5 Intelligence purchased within range, your Ice Spikes deal 2.0-9.9% [+] increased damage.
– Additional Bonus: Your Ice Spikes gain 10% [+] Critical Strike Chance.
– For every 5 Dexterity purchased within range, your Conjuration Skills gain 7.9-27.7% [+] Critical Strike Damage.
– Additional Bonus: Enemies damaged by your Conjuration Skills deal 1% reduced damage to you for 6 seconds, stacking up to 12%.
Source: Read Full Article