Fortnite holographic Durr Burger head: Overtime challenge map location REVEALED
Fortnite developer Epic Games has released a new set of Overtime challenges.
With Season 9 about to come to an end, Epic Games is giving players the chance to complete additional challenges to max out the Battle Pass.
Levelling up your Battle Pass is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available for the season.
Overtime challenges also provide specific challenge rewards, including new variants for existing skins.
A selection of loading screens can also be unlocked, including one to celebrate this weekend’s World Cup.
Challenges include reaching various Battle Pass tiers, reviving friends, visiting points of interest and damaging enemies.
One of the second wave of challenges tasks players with dancing inside a holographic Durr Burger head.
This challenge is incredibly easy to complete, provided you know where to find the Durr Burger head.
As you can see from the map above, the holographic Durr Burger head can be found on top of one of the buildings in Neo Tilted.
Chances are you won’t be the only player trying to complete the challenge today, so make sure you have a weapon equipped.
Today’s other challenges task players with reviving friends in different matches and damaging opponents with Assault Rifles.
The full list of Overtime challenges (including leaked challenges) can be seen below…
Fortnite Season 9 Overtime challenges in full…
• Stage One: Reach Battle Pass Tier 23 (1)
– Stage Two: Complete free Overtime challenges (3)
• Stage One: Reach Battle Pass Tier 71 (1)
– Stage Two: Complete free Overtime challenges (6)
• Stage One: Reach Battle Pass Tier 87 (1)
– Stage Two: Complete free Overtime challenges (9)
• Work together with friends to get eliminations (25)
• Damage opponents with shotguns (2,500)
• Visit Loot Lake, Polar Peak and Pressure Plant (1)
• Revive a friend in different matches (3)
• Damage opponents with Assault Rifles (2,500)
• Dance inside a holographic Durr Burger head (1)
• Place top 15 in Duos or Squads with a friend (5)
• Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (2,500)
• Score a goal on an indoor soccer pitch (1)
Source: Read Full Article