Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Challenges revealed: Visit all Sky Platforms, Ride the Slipstream
Epic really isn’t skimping on the updates for this Season.
As well as supplying us with an absolutely massive set of Fortnite Season 9 patch notes and providing us with Neo Tilted, Mega Mall and Dig Site in the updated Fortnite Season 9 map.
If that wasn’t enough for you, Epic has also revealed the Challenges that will be coming to Fortnite Season 9 Week 1. Let nobody say that these developers are lazy!
It’s not a surprise to see that the Challenges are mostly based around the new elements Epic is introducing into the game with the start of the new Season – so there’s a lot revolving around the Slipstreams and the new locations.
These Challenges can be completed to level up the Battle Pass and earn more Season 9 skins, rewards and unlockable cosmetics.
You can check out all the leaked Challenges so far below.
What are the Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 Challenges?
The Challenges leaked before the game went back online, courtesy of Lucas7yoshi:
• Stage 1 of 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Neo Tilted – 2 Battle Stars
• Stage 2 of 2: Ride the Slip Stream around Mega Mall – 3 Battle Stars
• Visit all 7 Sky Platforms – 5 Battle Stars
• Deal 200 damage to an opponent within 10s after using a Shadow Bomb – 10 Battle Stars
• Pickup 5 Legendary Items in different matches – 5 Battle Stars
• Search 7 Chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake – 5 Battle Stars
• 3 Scoped Weapon Eliminations – 10 Battle Stars
• Stage 1 of 3: Deal 300 damage to opponents from at least 2 stories above – 3 Battle StarsStage 2 of 3: Deal 200 damage to opponents from at least 4 stories above – 3 Battle Stars
• Stage 3 of 3: Deal 100 damage to opponents from at least 6 stories above – 4 Battle Stars
Fortnite Season 9 – What’s New?
Season 9 – Battle Pass
New Season, new Battle Pass. 100 levels, over 100 new rewards. Available in-game right now for 950 V-Bucks. Find out more information on this Season’s Battle Pass here.
Get around locations quickly with the new Slipstream wind transportation system.
Explore new points of interest that emerged from the destruction of the Volcano like Neo Tilted and Mega Mall
What’s been vaulted? (a lot!)
- Vaulted Clingers
- Vaulted Buried Treasure
- Vaulted Pump Shotgun
- Vaulted Poison Dart Trap
- Vaulted Scoped Revolver
- Vaulted Suppressed Assault Rifle
- Vaulted Thermal Assault Rifle
- Vaulted Balloons
Source: Read Full Article