Fortnite Throw the Flying Disc, Driftboards and ALL Season 9, Week 3 challenges
Fortnite developer Epic Games is readying the release of the Season 9, Week 3 challenges.
Epic Games releases seven Battle Royale challenges each week. Three of the weekly challenges are available for free and the other four challenges are exclusive to Battle Pass users.
The challenges are also separated into hard and regular tiers of difficulty.
The hard difficulty Fortnite challenges net players ten Battle Stars, while the regular tasks reward fans with five Battle Stars.
Earning Battle Stars levels up your Battle Pass, which is how you unlock all of the skins, emotes and items available with the Battle Pass.
If you complete all of the weekly challenges you’ll even unlock a special Fortnite loading screen.
The week 3 challenges task players with landing tricks with the Driftboard, searching chests and explosive weapon eliminations.
One of the more interesting week 3 challenges involves the recently introduced Flying Disc toy.
The first thing to remember before attempting the challenge is that you’ll need to equip the Flying Disc Toy as one of your emotes.
As YouTuber Amazing Ali points out in the video above, this challenge is best tackled in a quiet location, otherwise you risk getting shot.
The video also tells players to throw the flying disk high into the air, because it gives you more time to get in position for the catch.
Once you’ve completed the challenge, make sure you finish your game to get the rewards.
The full list of Season 9, Week 3 challenges can be seen below…
Fortnite Week 3 free challenges…
• Stage 1: Land a trick with a Driftboard (1)
– Stage 2: Get 3s of airtime in a Quadcrusher (3)
– Stage 3: Destroy opponent structures with a vehicle (3)
• Search chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak (7)
• Deal damage to an opponent within 10 seconds after using a slipstream (200)
Fortnite Week 3 Battle Pass challenges…
• Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shafts in a single match (2)
– Stage 2: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a single match (2)
– Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a single match (2)
• Throw the Flying Disc toy and catch it before it lands (1)
• Explosive weapon eliminations (3)
• Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (5)
Source: Read Full Article