Fortnite update 26.10 patch notes, server downtime, new items and Sub Zero?
Fortnite developer Epic Games is about to release a brand new update for PS5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Android. Fortnite update 26.10 has a September 12 release date and a 9am BST UK launch time. Needless to say, as the first major update of the new season, version 26.10 will launch alongside a period of server downtime, which kicks off at 9am BST. The game is expected to come back online at around 11am.
The news was announced by Epic Games on Twitter, alongside a hint about what to expect from update 26.10.
“Brrrr… v26.10 downtime begins at 4 AM ET, and matchmaking will be disabled shortly beforehand.”
The hint has led to speculation about what exactly will launch as part of update 26.10.
With the early access launch of Mortal Kombat 1 just a few days away, some fans believe Sub Zero will join the game as a playable character.
Epic Games is also expected to add a new item or weapon to the game, as well as a new Augment. That’s on top of new skins in the item shop. Express Online will update this article with all the new additions on September 12.
In the meantime, you can check out the Fortnite update 26.10 early patch notes below…
Fortnite update 26.10 patch notes…
• Beautiful ‘Bow Emoticon Missing
– Due to an error, the Beautiful ‘Bow Emoticon is temporarily unavailable and not present in owners’ Lockers. This Emoticon will return in our v26.10 Game Update.
BATTLE ROYALE ISSUES
• Auto Run when Alt-Tabbing
– We are aware of reports that some player auto run is being canceled when alt-tabbing out of the game.
• The Vault Display Case can sometimes become impossible to interact with.
– Swapping weapons while interacting with a Vault Display Case can cause the display case to become impossible to interact with.
– This issue only persists for a few seconds, then the case can be interacted with again, so please be careful when swapping weapons near the case while we fix this issue.
• Spend Bars progression quest
– We’ve identified an issue that prevents re-rolling Augments from progressing “Spend Bars” quest, such as the Caper and Alias Quest.
• Survivor Medal Bonus Goals
– We are investigating an issue were some players get stuck at 9 out of 10 on their Survivor Medal Bonus Goals.
• Heist music may continue to play for the remainder of the match
– After visiting one of the new POI’s some players may find the heist music will continue to play until the end of the match
MOBILE AND CLOUD ISSUES
• Gyro controls on Android devices have X and Y axis reversed
– Android players using Gyro controls will find the X and Y axis are reversed.
• Some players will not visually see water
– Some players on Android devices may find they can not see water on the Battle Royale Island.
• Weak Spots are not appearing
– When using the pickaxe, weak spots are not showing up on some devices
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article