Fortnite water balloons: How to get water balloon toy for 14 Days of Summer challenge
Fortnite water balloon toy will be needed to complete the latest 14 Days of Summer challenge.
‘Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches’ is the latest Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenge.
Fortnite Battle Royale fans will need to hit a player with a water balloon three times in different matches to complete the challenge.
Completing the Fortnite water balloon challenge will reward players with a brand new loading screen.
If you’re wondering how to get the Fortnite water balloon challenge, then you will need to complete a previous 14 Days of Summer challenge.
The Fortnite water balloon toy is the reward for completing ‘eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun’.
Five eliminations will be needed to complete this Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenge and unlock the water balloon toy.
In case you’re wondering, then here is the full list of the Fortnite 14 Days of Summer challenge…
FORTNITE 14 DAYS OF SUMMER LEAKED CHALLENGES
• Dance at different Fortnite beach parties
• Bounce a Fortnite giant beach ball in different matches
• Eliminations with the daily unvaulted weapon or a Drumgun
• Thank the bus driver and finish top 20 in different matches
• Pop party balloon decorations
• Search unicorn floaties at swimming holes
• Hit a player with a water balloon in different matches
• Bounce off of a giant beach umbrella in different matches
• Score trick points with a Driftboard with the Neon Tropics applied to it
• Launch fireworks found along the river bank
• Get a score of 10 or more on a Carnival Clown Board
• Visit a giant beach umbrella and a huge rubber ducky in a single match
• Search the hidden sea shell in a beach themed loading screen
• Destroy grills with the Low n’ Slow Harvesting Tool
Source: Read Full Article