Gotham Knights: Case 6.2 Sudoku Symbol Puzzle Solution
Gotham City is an open-world RPG action game that follows Red Hood, Batgirl, Robin, and Nightwing in their endeavors as the Batman Family after Batman’s death. They take on the duties of their deceased mentor to fight crime and protect Gotham from the enemies who are realizing that Bruce is gone.
The game is filled with puzzles and collectibles that can be a challenge to unlock and overcome. One such puzzle is a Sudoku-like puzzle that you will come across in Case 6.2 – Inside Gotham’s Walls of the game. You will need to arrange the symbols to complete the puzzle, and this guide will help if you are not familiar with the basics of Sudoku.
Learning The Basics
Sudoku can be a bit complicated in terms of playing the game. However, the puzzle presented within this section of Gotham Knights proves to be on the more basic side, so it should be fairly easy.
To solve this puzzle, you will need to rotate each white tile until you have reached a specific symbol. There is a specific combination that will allow you access to the secret room. That being said, here are some simple things to remember:
- The game is played on a 4×4 grid. Each row/column will need to be filled with a symbol.
- A symbol can only appear in a row and column once. You will need to play around with different combinations until you find the correct one.
- There is no limit on time or the amount of combinations you can attempt.
The Correct Solution
If you are just looking to solve the puzzle quickly, then the answers can be found as stated below:
- For the completion of the first row, the symbol you will need to choose is the beak.
- In the second row, you will need to choose talon, owl body, and then beak.
- For the third row, use talon and owl face.
- And for the fourth and final row, rotate to the talon symbol.
This is the correct combination to use for the puzzle. Once in place, the door will open, and you may enter Kane’s bunker.
Source: Read Full Article