Halo 3: ODST Is Live On Steam With The Master Chief Collection
When the Halo: The Master Chief Collection made the jump over onto Steam, PC players were ecstatic to have another reason to dive into the Halo universe. Releasing the entire franchise through the Master Chief Collection has been a slow process, but it has been a process well worth it! For those that are fans of Halo 3: ODST, now is your time to shine because that is the latest addition to make its way over onto the Valve platform.
Even better than Halo 3: ODST’s arrival is the other updates that come from Season 3 of the Master Chief Collection. Season 3 offers over 80 unlocks for the 50 tiers in addition to new weapon and visor skins for Halo 3, characters for ODST, and new nameplates.
A new Challenge deck is also arriving for new weekly challenges as well as more tweaks to matchmaking with the following modes:
- Recon Slayer (you’ll spawn with the Silenced SMG and the Automag, weapons on the map are replaced with their ODST counterpart where applicable)
- ODST Heroic Firefight
- ODST Firefight Arcade
With Halo 3: ODST’s arrival also comes with a few updates for this particular experience as well, including:
- Matchmaking updates and support for dedicated servers
- The ability to customize and save your own Firefight game variants
- The Halo 3 Battle Rifle and ODST’s Assault Rifle being available for use
- Oh, and the Hornet and Anti-Air Wraith are available in Firefight too!
It’s time to drop in and do some damage, because Halo 3: ODST is now available on Steam. It is also available on the Microsoft Store and as part of the Xbox Game Pass on PC. Happy hunting!
[Source: Halo Waypoint]
Source: Read Full Article