Monster Hunter Rise: Free Title Update 1.1.2 Full Patch Notes Breakdown
Monster Hunter Rise has absorbed every free hour of my days recently, and many of the work hours, as you can see from our Complete Guide And Walkthrough, but that hasn’t stopped me from smiling, as I can’t resist the urge to take down some giant beasties with hammers and blades.
Today Capcom has bestowed upon us all a brand new Free Title Update, as Nintendo calls it, or a patch to we regular folk. This patch attempts to fix some of the more minor bugs that are present in MH Rise, and smooth over the experience for everyone.
Possibly the biggest fix here from Capcom is for a known bug that can render your save data entirely unplayable – this latest patch not only fixes the bug so it will not occur again, but players can now continue with their previous save data as usual. Bonus!
Below are the full patch notes straight from Capcom, so scroll down below for everything that has changed in MHR for patch 1.1.2.
Full Free Title Update 1.1.2 Patch Notes For Monster Hunter Rise
Base/Facility Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug causing the controls to stop responding when you sit down on a bench in the village and use the “Call Cohoot” gesture and perform certain actions.
- Fixed a bug causing menu options to be inaccessible when you enter the Gathering Hub with your Cohoot on your arm and sit down on a bench and open the Gestures menu.
Player Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug causing the controls to stop responding under certain circumstances when you receive a Join Request while riding a Canyne set to your second Buddy slot.
- Fixed a bug causing the controls to stop responding when receiving and accepting a Join Request while climbing a wall at the Training Area on the back of a Canyne set to your second Buddy slot.
- Fixed a bug causing save data to be corrupted when you try to continue the game from the Title Menu after quitting the game while having the Attack Pose Set and Hurt Pose Set equipped to the Action Bar or the radial menu.
- You will now be able to resume your game with the save data in question.
- Fixed a bug causing controls to stop responding when performing certain actions after using an updraft (upwelling wind) at the Lava Caverns.
- Fixed a bug causing an error when changing Switch Skills at the item box using certain game data.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug preventing the software keyboard from being displayed when you try to change the minimum HR when searching for an online Lobby.
- Other bug fixes.
Next: Monster Hunter Rise Complete Guide And Walkthrough
- Monster Hunter Rise
TheGamer Guides Editor.
Am I supposed to write this in the third-person? Do you know how awkward it is talking about yourself like you’re someone else? No one would ever believe someone else has this many nice things to say about me.
Source: Read Full Article