NEWS – PUBG Mobile Season 9 Update: Start Time and 0.14.5 Patch Notes revealed
PUBG Mobile players get ready, the new Season 9 update is about to drop on iOS and Android phones in the next couple of hours.
Writing on Twitter the official PUBG Mobile team told fans: "A new PUBG MOBILE update will be available starting on 12 SEP 2019 in the afternoon,UTC +8 . This update requires 0.2 GB of space. Players on different versions cannot invite one another, so update as soon as possible. Embrace your warrior spirit!"
Over on the games official discord channel there was also a bit more information relating to the size of the update and when it would become available to players.
According to the team, the download will be available in-game and the release time for the update is related to your device, location and provider.
"If it's not available immediately, please wait patiently and restart your game in time," advise the PUBG Mobile developers.
In addition, players were warned that iOS players will need to create 138.38MB of spaced whilst Android users need slightly less at 125.04MB.
As always, a Wi-Fi connection is recommended.
There's not been any mention of server downtime ahead of the new season going live, so we'll assume that for the time being players will simply need to make space for the new update after it has been deployed in the Apple Store and Google Play Store.
The new image also seems to confirm the suspicions that the games new season has got something of a Ninja vibe to the season.
Although a leaked trailer released last night has also pretty much backed up that claim with a look at the new royale pass.
Patch notes for the new Season 9 update have also been shared by the team on the official PUBG Mobile Discord channel.
You'll find all the changes listed, just below.
What's new in this update?
Royale Pass Season 9 (starts September 13, 2019)
• The Royale Pass 9 offers exciting content in the Samurai concept "Warriors Unite".
• Before the Royale Pass is available, a countdown will now show the remaining time.
• An optimized mission map overview has been added to the Royale Pass menu. • An option was added to share the rank of the Royale Pass
• Additional enhancements to rank overview, mission summary, RP point exchange menu have been adjusted.
• The Royale Pass can be given away to friends for 7 days if they meet the appropriate requirements, which can be found in the Royale Pass menu
• Fixed an issue that new aquired items in the inventory were not shown on top.
• Fixed an issue that emotes were not played correctly in the preview.
• Fixed an issue that showed backpack lock status incorrectly
• Fixed an issue that showed expired vehicle skins in the lobby
• Duplicate emotes can be disassembled now.
• The latency of a server (ping) can now be viewed in real time during matchmaking.
• Improved resources by removing the start island selfie feature
• further adjustments and improvements
Latest Tech & Games News
- Pubg Playerunknown Battlegrounds
Source: Read Full Article