Nintendo Launches Multiplayer Sale For New Year’s Eve
Most companies would have discounted their games for Christmas, but not Nintendo. Instead, they're discounting a whole bunch of games in time for New Year with a special emphasis on multiplayer games, although there are plenty of single-player games available for cheap too.
And these discounts can be pretty steep. The best I spotted was Saints Row 4 for 93% off, but discounts of around 50% are far more common. That's for games like Streets of Rogue and Samurai Shodown.
There are literally hundreds of games discounted for this sale, but here are just a few examples.
- Saints Row 4 – 93% off
- Streets of Rogue – 50% off
- Samurai Shodown — 50% off
- Among Us – 20% off
- Just Dance 2022 – 33% off
- Overcooked 2 – 75% off
- Sid Meier's Civilization 6 – 70% off
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition – 60% off
- Mortal Kombat 11 – 65% off
- Moving Out – 75% off
- Mario Golf: Super Rush – 25% off
- Yoshi's Crafted World – 33% off
- Team Sonic Racing – 50% off
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania – 25% off
- Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime – 50% off
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – 84% off
Like I said, there are plenty more games to find discounts on, including quite a few of the most popular indie games that Nintendo recently showcased. Don’t expect this sale to last forever though, so best get browsing before 2022 gets here.
Source: Read Full Article