Nintendo Switch Black Friday MEGA deal: Console reduced to just £240 until next week
We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
UPDATE: Despite the Nintendo Switch deal running until December 1, eBay is already out of stock!
The console is currently displaying at £319.99 with an Out of Stock warning.
With the deal set to run until next week, here’s hoping more stock will be available in the coming days.
Express Online will keep checking for potential re-stock, so stay tuned for more updates.
ORIGINAL: If you missed out on a cheap Nintendo Switch at Aldi, then eBay and ShopTo have you covered.
As part of its Black Friday 2020 sale, eBay and ShopTo are selling the Nintendo Switch console for just £239.99.
You can pick up the cut price Nintendo Switch console from THIS LINK.
Unlike some of the other Black Friday deals, this one is available from November 27 all the way until December 1.
The Nintendo Switch in question is the Neon Red and Blue model, which also has an extended battery.
According to the official description, users can expect between 4.5 and 9 hours of juice depending on the game or app.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, for example, will run for around 5.5 hours on a single charge.
“Enjoy the home console gaming experience, even without access to a TV. Nintendo Switch can transform to suit your situation, so you can play the games you want, no matter how busy life may be.
“It’s a new era where you don’t have to adjust your lifestyle to play games – instead, your console adjusts to fit around your lifestyle.”
If you do manage to get hold of a Nintendo Switch, then you should head over to the eShop to pick up some cheap games.
There are lots of big games included in the sale, such as The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition and Fire Emblem Three Houses.
Even bigger discounts are available on third-party games, including 50% off The Outer Worlds, 50% off The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and 50% off Dark Souls Remastered.
Elsewhere, there are big savings to be made on Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
But perhaps the biggest and best discount of all is available on the excellent Dragon Ball FighterZ, which is reduced by 84%.
You can take advantage of the Cyber Deals by visiting the Nintendo Switch website.
Nintendo Switch Black Friday eShop sale – highlights…
• The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening – 33% off
• Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition – 33% off
• Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 33% off
• Fire Emblem Three Houses – 33% off
• Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze – 33% off
• Astral Chain – 33% off
• The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – 50% off
• Dark Souls Remastered – 50% off
• Dragon Ball FighterZ – 84% off
• Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition – 75% off
• The Outer Worlds – 50% off
• Borderlands Legendary Collection – 40% off
• BioShock: The Collection – 40% off
• Sid Meier’s Civilization VI – 50% off
• Mortal Kombat 11 – 60% off
• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Complete Edition – 30% off
• Spyro Reignited Trilogy – 49% off
• Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled – 49% off
• Metro 2033 Redux – 50% off
• Diablo III: Eternal Collection – 50% off
• Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkenss & the Secret Hideout – 30% off
• The Wonderful 101: Remastered – 32% off
Source: Read Full Article