PUBG Mobile Season 8 release date UPDATE as Tencent share big news
The PUBG Mobile Season 8 release date is expected to include a range of new content, as well as the next build of the game, which will be available to download via a big update.
The PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 beta was announced a few days ago and is open to any player who wants to test it out.
The latest news is that PUBG Mobile Season 7 will end on July 15 and will be followed by a big update.
The new 0.13.5 patch will reportedly be released on July 16, although it’s unclear what timezone this is directed out.
As such, this means the update could arrive a little later in some areas, such as the UK and the United States.
This will be followed by the launch of Season 8, including the new Royale Pass and other special cosmetic content.
This will arrive on Wednesday, July 17, in some areas, meaning a later launch is possible in other timezones.
It should be noted that Tencent has not released their own official schedule yet, meaning this should be taken with a pinch of salt.
But this would line up with what we already know about the end of PUBG Mobile Season 7, which is scheduled to finish in mid-July.
There’s been plenty of leaks regarding what will be included in the PUBG Mobile Royale Pass for Season 8.
Dataminers have been sharing new outfits, including a new shrimp skin, complete with hood and shorts, as well as an Ocean Mariner mask and Swamp Horror skin.
The Elite Pass Plus will be back for Season 8 and comes with its own set of rewards which will be listed by Tencent following its release.
And if you haven’t guessed already, Season 8 of PUBG Mobile will be ocean-themed, so expect a lot more fishy rewards and underwater chests.
We also have plenty of information regarding what new content is being released in the PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update. As mentioned above, the beta for the new build is available to download and play, along with the official patch notes.
These confirm the inclusion of the PP-19 submachine gun, which will be available to pick up and use on Erangel and Vikendi.
The entire Season system for PUBG Mobile is getting a massive overhaul, making it easier to access the content you’ve earned through playing.
Another change includes a High Frame Rate option being added to HDR mode for some high-end devices.
Players can enable it for better performance that comes at the cost of battery life and can be found in the Settings menu, under Graphics.
Tencent has said in the past that they don’t normally list all bugfixes in the official patch notes.
However, we do have a few in the beta patch notes, including one fix for players who could not move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch.
The full PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 beta patch notes can be found below:
New Weapon: PP-19
- The game’s 5th submachine gun. Fires 9mm ammunition. Drops in Erangel and Vikendi.
- The PP-19 is a 9mm submachine gun with a detachable oversized magazine of 53 rounds, but it does not support magazine upgrades, so the capacity cannot be increased through attachments.
- The weapon can be equipped with scopes and muzzle attachments, and can be equipped with all scopes from the Red Dot Sight or the Holographic Sight to the 6x Scope, and all muzzle accessories available for submachine guns.
- The PP19 has single shot damage value of 35 and a rate of fire similar to the UMP. Its default magazine size gives it a robust suppressive fire ability, and with fewer attachments to add. it has the advantage of a fully kitted weapon during early game. These advantages come at the cost of a slightly weaker performance later in the match
Season System Upgrades
- Season interface has been redesigned to make it more intuitive and fancier.
- Classic mode results screen has been adjusted. Rating and Tier changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Season 8 rewards have been adjusted in S8. The entire Season 8 outfit is now available at Gold tier. Reach Diamond tier to get Season-exclusive weapon finishes. Reach Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title.
- Rewards will now be automatically sent to players at the end of the Season.
- Players will learn more detailed changes from the previous season at the beginning of each Season.
- The ranking system’s algorithm has been tuned to slightly increase the weight of kill points, so kills now have a bigger impact on Tier.
- Tier transfer rules have been revised. Starting from Season 8, Tiers below Gold are transferred as-is to the next season.
- Tier Inheritance message has been made more clear. Rating reset information for all servers will be shown in one message, and tier transfer rules will be explained on the website (whose link will be included in the message).
- Tier promotion messaging has been improved. Division promotions within a tier will not be shown in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a fancier display.
- Tier icon visuals have been improved.
- Title visual effects have been tuned.
- Some mythic outfits are now shown with weapons drawn.
- Fixed the bug where players could not move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch.
Source: Read Full Article