Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.3 update patch notes, downtime schedule and operator changes
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Rainbow Six Siege fans can download a brand new update today, as Ubisoft continues to make improvements to the game.
The Y6S3.3 update is available to download following a period of server downtime on consoles and PC.
The staggered downtime only runs for around 30 minutes, so it shouldn’t cause too much disruption.
Likewise, despite making one or two crucial fixes and improvements, the update itself isn’t actually that big.
The update weighs in at 3.7 GB on Xbox Series X and Series S, which is the biggest of the lot.
Elsewhere, Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.3 is 2.21 GB on Ubisoft Connect, but just 1.7 GB on Steam.
Finally, the new Rainbow Six Siege update is 1.4 GB on PS4, 1.2 GB on Xbox One, and only 1.13 GB on PS5.
As for the patch notes, the latest download fixes countless bugs, and also adds performance metrics to PC.
Operators are also tweaked, making the game even more balanced than before. You can check out the full list of patch notes below.
• Increased Mx4 Storm vertical recoil.
ARUNI AND MOZZIE
• Reduced P10 Roni Magazine from 19+1 to 15+1.
• Increased vertical recoil and first kick recoil.
• Total ammo is now 181 in PVP, 121 in Hardcore and 196 in PVE.
• Increased number of Armor Panels to 4 (was 3).
• Reduced number of punches required to destroy an Armor Panel to 9 (was 12).
• Replaced P-10C with Super Shorty.
HARD BREACH CHARGE
• Increased number to 2 (was 1).
• Affected Operators include: Montagne, Buck, Fuze, Capitão, Amaru, Nøkk, Ying, and Zero.
• No longer limited to placing 1 trap per door/window frame.
• Added Bulletproof Camera (removed Nitro Cell).
• Reduced Dash refresh time to 8 seconds (was 12 seconds).
• Increased number of Mag-NETs to 6 (was 4).
• Reduced catching area of effect to 3.5 meters (was 5 meters).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
• Performance Metrics
– PC users can now display real-time performance metrics in the HUD such as FPS, latency, and NVIDIA-related metrics.
– This feature can be turned On in the General section of the Options menu.
Rainbow Six Siege: Ubisoft release Void Edge Operators teaser
• FIXED – Attacker is removed from the match if they injure a hostage that is later revived and eliminated by a Defender.
• FIXED – Ammo counter flashes red after switching weapons.
• FIXED – The G36Cs rail reduces visibility when the Red Dot is equipped.
• FIXED – If a player is reconnecting, round doesn’t end when the last opponent is eliminated.
• FIXED – “Join Party” option is not functional in the Ubisoft Connect overlay and client.
• FIXED – Rim lighting is applied to Operators on the victory screen.
• FIXED – Muffled sound is heard on some weapons.
• FIXED – Defenders can vault on top of an unreachable location and secure a win for their team in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
• FIXED – The attacker’s hammer animation freezes and loops without collision when holding down the trigger button in the Doktor’s Curse Event.
• FIXED – Bar shadow at 1F Bar disappears when viewed from trapdoor in 2F Library Entrance on Chalet map.
• FIXED – Asset and collision issues on Bank map and Kafe Dostoyevsky map.
• FIXED – The light of the wall cladding located at 3F Lounge disappears when LOD lowers when viewing it from 3F Casino on Yacht map.
• FIXED – Player is unable drop the defuser on the roof above 2F Billiards Room on Coastline map.
• FIXED – Kapkan is not receiving 20p for each activated trap.
• FIXED – Various UI issues.
• FIXED – Various localization issues.
Source: Read Full Article