Spoiler-free hints and clues for Wordle 509 on November 10
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
If you’re struggling with Wordle 509 for November 10, then you’ve come to the right place. Keeping up with the recent tradition of tricky Wordle puzzles, today’s teaser is causing problems for many a player. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of three clues. Just head to the bottom of the page for Wordle 509 hints for November 10. And don’t worry it’s not cheating, because these clues are spoiler-free.
A deceptively tricky game, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 509 on November 10…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 509 hints and clues for November 10…
1. Wordle 509 starts with the letter U.
2. Wordle 509 contains just three vowels!
3. When people come together as one.
Source: Read Full Article