Starfield update 1.7.33 patch notes – Graphics, Ships and all major improvements
Starfield has already proven to be a massive hit on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox Game Pass and PC, racking up 10 million players since launching at the start of September. Of course, a game this big is bound to have a few bugs and performance issues, which is why Bethesda has released a brand new patch on Xbox and PC. Starfield update 1.7.33 makes a series of gameplay tweaks and improvements, fixing Ships, graphics, vendors and characters.
Get Xbox’s Game Pass Ultimate for just £8.99 thanks to CDKeys and enjoy downloading and playing games for free.
It works with both Xbox owners and PC owners.
You can either stream them from the cloud or you can download them without paying full price.
Enjoy games like Starfield, Gears of War, Halo and more.
If you own a PC and want to download the game, you can get the PC Game Pass directly from Microsoft – but you won’t be able to stream the game!
It costs just £7.99 to buy and you get access to 100s of games.
As you can see from the patch notes below, Bethesda has fixed a couple of different issues that cause items to disappear within ships.
The company has also fixed a rather irritating issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location, as well as a problem with vendor items not being accessible.
That’s on top of graphical fixes for upscaling issues that could cause textures to become blurry, and a potential photosensitivity problem when scrolling through the inventory menu.
Perhaps most useful of all, however, are the various performance boosts and stability fixes that should result in fewer crashes and glitches.
According to Bethesda, another much bigger update is also in the works: “We are continuing to work on a larger update that will add features and improvements that we noted in our last update notes.”
In the meantime, you can check out the Starfield update 1.7.33 patch notes below…
Starfield update 1.7.33 patch notes…
• Characters: Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location.
• Star Stations: Fixed an issue where Star Stations would be labeled as a player-owned ship.
• Vendors: Addressed an issue that allowed for a vendor’s full inventory to be accessible.
• AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly AMD GPUs.
• Graphics: Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
• Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
• Hand Scanner: Addressed an issue where the Hand Scanner caused hitching.
• Various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.
• Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.
• Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause items stored in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to disappear after commandeering another ship.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article