Struggling with Wordle 536? Spoiler-free hints to help find answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Wordle 536 is live for the next 24-hours, which means you don’t have long to figure out the answer and maintain your winning streak. Fortunately, Express Online is here to help, courtesy of a brand new selection of hints for the December 7 puzzle. And there’s no need to feel guilty, because these clues are completely spoiler-free, so it’s not really cheating. Good luck finding the answer, because you might just need it.
The perfect game to play on your morning commute or during your lunch break, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle has spawned dozens of clones, including a Lord of the Rings themed version, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore version called Quordle.
If you’re not great with words, then you might prefer something like daily maths-based puzzle Nerdle, where the aim is to figure out a mystery equation.
Anyway, if you’re here for Wordle 536 hints, check out the latest clues for the December 7 puzzle below…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 536 hints and clues for December 7…
1. Wordle 536 starts with the letter J.
2. Wordle 536 contains two vowels.
3. A contest a knight might be involved in.
Source: Read Full Article