The new Call of Duty Modern Warfare update (v1.13) is finally here
The new Call of Duty Modern Warfare update is now being pushed out to PS4, Xbox One consoles as well as on PC.
Infinity Ward's latest update is believed to be roughly 48GB on PC, with Xbox One and PS4 file sizes still unknown at the time of writing. [Update: The patch is now live on PS4 & Xbox One, at 13GB and 18.4 GB respectively]
Though the update is rolling out to platforms, the developers have yet to post their official Reddit post containing the confirmed patch notes.
So far then, we are only aware of those confirmed changes as mentioned in the previous 24 hours by Infinity Ward’s Senior Community Manager Ashton Williams.
As explained by Williams, the new update will include the following:
- New Crossbow weapon – earned through in-game challenges. Arriving on January 22, this super-sleek one-hit kill weapon is available to earn and add to your Modern Warfare arsenal. Visit the Marksman Rifles tab in the Loadout menu to find the Crossbow. You’ll have to complete a marksman rifle related to challenge in order to earn this bad bolt of a weapon
- 5 Additional Loadout Slots
- Fix for player collision issue
Stand by for more details shortly. Infinity Ward typically publish official patch notes fairly quickly once they've pushed the update live across platforms.
So we can't imagine we'll be waiting too long before the official details are confirmed. Stay tuned for patch notes.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 1.10 patch notes (pending)
Confirmation Pending. For the time being, the below fixes are believed to be the first confirmed changes. The below glitches were listed on Infinity Ward's Trello board, as potential bug fixes marked as 'fixed in a future update'.
• Players are able to capture the Hardpoint while in the hotel on St. Petrograd
• The Cruise Missile to kill players while out of bounds on Shipment
• Players can cancel their recovery state when sliding
• Fixes for various exploits and graphical errors on Ground War maps
• There is bush on Port of Verdansk that is killing players when walking into it
• Player collision
• Player cannot take or give damage, cannot affect flags in Dom, no player nametag
Latest Games News
This is a breaking news story and is constantly being updated when new information becomes available.
Please refresh the page regularly to get the latest updates.
Reporters working on dailystar.co.uk will be working to source the latest information, reaction, pictures and video related to this story.
You can also follow us on Twitter @Daily_Star to get the latest news updates 24 hours a day.
Or download the Daily Star app for flash alerts on the biggest stories of the day.
Why not also subscribe to receive our regular Daily Star news bulletins? You can do this on this page by simply entering your email address above and hitting 'subscribe'.
- Call Of Duty
Source: Read Full Article