Three spoiler-free clues for Wordle 510 November 11
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
As we finally kick in to weekend mode, the clever people at Wordle HQ have released a brand new puzzle for November 11. Wordle 510 is only available for the next 24-hours, so don’t delay if you want to solve the puzzle and keep that precious winning streak alive. If you’re struggling with Wordle today – and judging by social media, quite a few people are – just head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints for Wordle 510 on November 11.
A fantastic game that has spawned seemingly hundreds of clones, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 510 on November 11…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 510 hints and clues for November 11…
1. Wordle 510 starts with the letter M.
2. Wordle 510 contains two vowels.
3. Gold, silver or bronze, you deserve one for figuring this out.
Source: Read Full Article