Wordle 306 April 21 hints: Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three clues to help with answer
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
It may not be the weekend just yet, but at least there’s a new Wordle puzzle available to keep you busy until Friday. Wordle 306 is live for the next 24-hours, so it’s worth jumping in quickly, especially if you’re building up quite the winning streak. If you need a little help solving Wordle 306 for April 21, then head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck, because you might just need it.
A fantastic game when you’ve got ten minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in six attempts. Sounds simple, but it can be a lot harder than you think.
If you want to solve those Wordle puzzles, then you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 306 on April 21…
Wordle: Susie Dent discusses popular online word game
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 306 hints and clues for April 21…
1. Wordle 306 starts with the letter O.
2. Wordle 306 contains a whopping three vowels.
3. Wordle 306 also contains one of the letters you should typically avoid (see above).
Source: Read Full Article