Wordle 587 hints for January 27 – Clues to help solve today’s Wordle
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
It’s almost the weekend and there’s a brand new Wordle puzzle available to keep you busy until then. Wordle 587 is live for the next 24-hours, so it’s worth jumping in quickly, especially if you’re building up quite the winning streak. If you need a little help solving Wordle 587 for January 27, then head to the bottom of the page for a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues. Good luck, because you might just need it.
The perfect game to play over breakfast or lunch, the aim of Wordle is to figure out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To solve the puzzle, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles. If the tile turns grey, then the letter you’ve guessed doesn’t appear in the final word. If it turns yellow, then the letter appears in the word, just not in that position. A green tile means the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
An addictive game with a huge following, Wordle would go on to spawn dozens of clones.
There’s a Lord of the Rings themed Wordle called Lordle, a musical variant called Heardle, and a hardcore Wordle game called Quordle – where the aim is to guess four words instead of just one.
If you’re not great with words, then you’ll prefer something like Nerdle, where you’ve got to figure out a maths equation.
Four best Wordle starting words to make you a ‘Wordle Master’ – expert tips
If you’re here for Wordle 587 hints, check out the latest clues for the January 27 puzzle below…
Wordle editor discusses what answers people complain about
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 587 hints and clues for January 27…
1. Wordle 587 starts with the letter W.
2. Wordle 587 contains one vowel.
3. One of the letters appears twice.
Source: Read Full Article