Help Fall Guys Developers Name This Deadly Obstacle
Fall Guys developer Mediatonic is looking for help in naming a new obstacle. The studio posted images of the terrifying spiky beam on Twitter, asking for name suggestions from players.
Names like Thicc Bonkus, Yeetinator, and Sir Yeetalot have already been suggested. The request follows the release of a hammer named Big Yeetus in a recent update to Fall Guys. The hammer appears randomly throughout different levels to send the little bean avatars flying across the map.
This new obstacle looks like it’s a part of a new map. It could be part of the new Season 2 content coming to Fall Guys at the beginning of October.
Fall Guys has been a huge success since it launched on August 4, but Mediatonic didn’t get there overnight. The studio has worked on over 100 other games before they graced us with the game show battle royale.
Fall Guys News & Guides
- Fall Guys Season 2 Adds Medieval Minigames And Costumes
- PlayStation Plus Free PS4 Games For August 2020 Revealed
- Is Fall Guys Coming To Xbox, Switch, Or Mobile?
- + Show More Fall Guys News & Guides Links (1)
- Fall Guys Beginner's Guide: Tips For Every Round
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article