PSA: Destiny 2's Iron Banner Is Back, But Don't Redeem Pinnacle Rewards Yet
With daylight savings time ending this week in the United States, Bungie’s weekly and daily resets in Destiny 2 will now occur an hour earlier than usual, happening at 9 AM PT. With the November 5 reset, Iron Banner has returned to Crucible, although there’s a key detail to be aware of before cashing in the Pinnacle rewards from it or any other activity.
Bungie is making changes to Pinnacle rewards, which are those that allow you to increase your Power level from 950 to the current cap of 960. This process was meant to be slow but is a true slog due to the way it’s worked since the launch of Shadowkeep. But that’s now changing in a welcome direction.
As detailed during the most recent This Week At Bungie blog, Pinnacle rewards will now drop at +2 Power instead of +1. As a result, you’ll only need these drops in four slots (rather than all of them) to increase your Power level. That should make it less frustrating when you end up with a Pinnacle reward in a slot where you don’t see any Power level increase.
This is the important part: The change won’t go live until this Thursday, November 7. That means that any Pinnacle rewards you might earn between now and then will still drop at +1, including those from completing Iron Banner bounties. As such, to maximize your gains, you should wait until Bungie releases its hotfix on Thursday to earn any of your Pinnacle rewards.
In the meantime, if you didn’t finish it during the first Iron Banner of the season, you can now continue working your way through the Scour the Rust quest. Doing so will entitle you to a full set of the quite nice-looking Season 8 “Iron Will” armor that is available for Hunters, Warlocks, and Titans.
Destiny 2 Recent News
- Destiny 2 Iron Banner: Scour The Rust Quest Steps For New Armor
- PSA: Destiny 2's Iron Banner Is Back, But Don't Redeem Pinnacle Rewards Yet
- Destiny 2 Xenophage: How To Start The Exotic Weapon Quest
- Destiny 2 Exotic Bow: "Make Bows, Not War" Quest Steps For Leviathan's Breath
Click To Unmute
- Top New Games Out On Switch, PS4, Xbox One, And PC This Month — November 2019
- 14 Minutes of Overwatch 2 Story Mission (Rio de Janeiro)
- Apex Legends Adds Duos Mode Soon – GS News Update
- Bad Boys For Life – Official Trailer 2
- Diablo IV – Character Classes Gameplay Reveal Trailer
- Terminator Dark Fate's Controversial Opening Scene Explained By Director Tim Miller
- Horizon Zero Dawn 2 Could Be A PS5 Game – GS News Update
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 | GameSpot Live
- Castle Rock Season 2 Episode 4 Easter Eggs & Story Breakdown | "Restore Hope"
- Carrion Gameplay – 15 Minutes Of Murderous Mayhem (Alpha Demo)
- Terminator Dark Fate – Would The Cast Return For Sequels?
- Disco Elysium Video Review
Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?
Sign up or Sign in now!
Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos. This video has an invalid file format. 00:00:00
Sorry, but you can’t access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video
By clicking ‘enter’, you agree to GameSpot's
Now Playing: Destiny 2 – How To Start Xenophage Exotic Quest
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
Source: Read Full Article