New Ghost Of Tsushima Trailer Teases Summer 2020 Release Date
As teased earlier this week–during the December PlayStation State of Play–Sony revealed an extended Ghost of Tsushima trailer during The Game Awards. The trailer finally gave us another look at the impressive-looking PS4 exclusive and concluded with an official release date window: Summer 2020.
The trailer is an extended version of the one that premiered during the State of Play broadcast that aired recently, featuring a mix of gameplay and cinematic footage. Developer Sucker Punch sheds more light on the trailer in a post on the PlayStation Blog.
“Today, we debuted a brand-new trailer that delves deeper into the identity our hero is forced to adopt in order to save his home: The Ghost,” Sucker Punch wrote. “While Jin starts our game as a samurai, he’ll learn skills and adopt tactics that are decidedly not samurai-like, and you can get a small taste in the footage we revealed today.”
Jin is one of the only samurai to survive the Mongol invasion of the island of Tsushima in 1274. Sucker Punch promises to share more details about Ghost of Tsushima “in the months ahead.” You can watch the latest trailer for the game above. If you’d like to secure your own copy of the title, be sure to check out our Ghost of Tsushima pre-order guide.
There were a ton of other announcements during The Game Awards. You can catch up on all the biggest news and reveals from this year’s show below.
The Game Awards 2019 News
- The Game Awards Winners Revealed Here
- Goodbye, Project Scarlett, Hello Xbox Series X – Exclusive First Look And Interview
- Game Awards 2019 News: Next-Gen Xbox Series X, Hellblade 2, And More
- Apex Legends Is Getting A Mirage-Themed, Christmas Event Called Holo-Day Bash
- Xbox Series X: Everything We Just Learned About Microsoft's Next-Gen Console
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake's Game Awards Trailer Focuses On Cloud's Personality
Source: Read Full Article