PS Plus Members Get Exclusive PS4 Game Deals This Week (US)
While the big game deals news right now concerns the Steam Summer sale and the upcoming Prime Day, a solid sale is now underway on the PlayStation Store in the US. PS4 owners will find numerous games on sale right now, with the headlining event being a PlayStation Plus Specials Sale, offering deep discounts on more than 300 games and DLC packs. Of course, the caveat is that you have to be a subscriber to PS Plus, although there are still some terrific sale prices even for non-Plus members. Separately from all this is an Amazon coupon that drops Final Fantasy VII Remake to $42, which is almost shockingly low for a pre-order. That may not last long but is obviously a terrific deal. Now, onto the PSN deals.
The lineup of game offerings for sale includes a wide array of games, especially ones from Ubisoft. If you’ve been waiting to get your hands on some of the back catalog of Assassin’s Creed, South Park, or Far Cry, now may be the time. You can also catch up with bundles for The Division and Watch Dogs franchises, and the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection ($60).
Other standouts include low prices on some Battlefield games and the excellent Titanfall 2 ($7.50). If you’re more in the mood for a strategy game, Mutant Year Zero ($21) is on sale. You can also pick up Burnout Paradise Remastered ($5) or Dead by Daylight ($15), or get in a more indie mood with Guacamelee 2 ($10).
While the PS Plus sale is exclusively for subscribers–there aren’t smaller discounts for non-members–other deals don’t require Plus at all. That includes Monster Hunter World, which is still going for $20. Now’s a good time to dive in, ahead of the release of the Iceborne DLC expansion later this year. A second beta test for that is now live on PS4, and unlike the first, it does not require a PS Plus subscription.
See all the weekly game deals in the PlayStation Store, and check out more of our picks below!
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion — $10
- Assassin’s Creed Origins — $18
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate — $15
- Assassin’s Creed Unity — $8
- Battlefield 1 Revolution — $10
- Battlefield 4 – $5
- Burnout Paradise Remastered — $5
- Dead by Daylight Special Edition — $15
- Dragon Age: Inquisition — $10
- Far Cry Insanity Bundle — $50
- Guacamelee 2 — $10
- Jurassic World Evolution — $25
- Life is Strange Season 2 — $30
- Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden — $21
- Persona Dancing Endless Night Collection — $60
- South Park: The Video Game Collection — $24
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas Deluxe Edition — $40
- Titanfall 2 Ultimate Edition — $7.50
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Franchise Bundle — $60
- Unravel — $5
- Unravel Two — $5
- Watch Dogs Gold Editions Bundle — $30
Some links to supporting retailers are automatically made into affiliate links, and GameSpot may receive a small share of those sales.
Source: Read Full Article